AIM
gelloband

Black Knight:Insurrection Black Knight:Insurrection

Very Good

Well made. Gameplay, graphics and all!
But I'm having the same problem as MeNobody. On level 15, neither one of the other pieces are provoked when I attempt to provoke them.. but I did change movement patterns twice or three time before attempting to provoke them. Maybe a programming glitch?
Anyhow, very good. Thank you for this game.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

very good!

i really enjoyed this game. very well done. the graphics are good for the style, i think.
the upgrade system (i don't know if it's original or not) is very well done. i like it a lot.

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

I don't like defense games...

I don't like defense games. I typically get extremely bored and frustrated with them.
This defense game is great. I think it definitely has a lot to do with the walls. I enjoy the ability to kind of slow them down and force them to endure my turret fire for longer periods.
Also, the terrain was a really nice thing. I enjoyed being able to use it against my enemy.
Very good game.
5/5

Cone Ballet Cone Ballet

Fun Idea, Just needs a bit of Tuning!

Great game. Just tune it up some and it'll be even better. The car graphics were good, I'd just say that the levels and the interface need work. I didn't listen to the music or sounds. I have my speakers off.

The play mechanics are good, but I think some of those cars would be able to make sharper turns from a stopped position. I have an SUV that can make sharper turns that some of the sports cars.

OVERALL: Great game! I really enjoyed it. Just work on the interface and play mechanics some and we'll have one of the greatest games in NG history!

Rope Game Rope Game

Good, but could be better.

The game's good, but it could be a lot better. I'd suggest revamping the graphics and making the gameplay a little more... challenging? I dunno. Otherwise, it's enjoyable to say the least. Don't get discouraged by users who claim to be gods. They've got issues.

kekerulesmore responds:

thanks a lot. i've got another game thats a bit different, i'm almost done with and it has 19 levels so hopefully that'll be liked and will be more of a challenge

hgjkj hgjkj

Enjoyable Short

I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the shortness of it. The only complaints I have are the amount of headshots... I think that's pretty much all I saw aside from grenades. Also the screaming sounds were kinda overly loud or something... can't place a finger on it, but tone 'em down.

Trackmaster Trackmaster

Interesting Design!

I like the design of the game. Not something that's done often, but it's been done. I've got no complaints on that though. I think it may be a bit too easy though, but I didn't check if there was any option to change the dificulty. Overall though, it's a time-killer and fun.