AIM
gelloband

GLIP GLIP

wow

the beginning reminded me of some really dark trips. fuck. but psilocybin still isn't Lucy.
beautiful. absolutely ridiculous, and i loved the whole thing.

Picofun.fla Picofun.fla

absolutely absolute

that was brilliant! the animation was superb and trippy as hell. now i'll have to see what else you guys have.

Irving Irving

Hahaha!

That was hilarious! I loved it! haha. Ah. Great stuff! Keep it up!

Black Knight:Insurrection Black Knight:Insurrection

Very Good

Well made. Gameplay, graphics and all!
But I'm having the same problem as MeNobody. On level 15, neither one of the other pieces are provoked when I attempt to provoke them.. but I did change movement patterns twice or three time before attempting to provoke them. Maybe a programming glitch?
Anyhow, very good. Thank you for this game.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

very good!

i really enjoyed this game. very well done. the graphics are good for the style, i think.
the upgrade system (i don't know if it's original or not) is very well done. i like it a lot.

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

I don't like defense games...

I don't like defense games. I typically get extremely bored and frustrated with them.
This defense game is great. I think it definitely has a lot to do with the walls. I enjoy the ability to kind of slow them down and force them to endure my turret fire for longer periods.
Also, the terrain was a really nice thing. I enjoyed being able to use it against my enemy.
Very good game.
5/5

yagrU - Rickettsia yagrU - Rickettsia

Hooray for Music Composition INDEED!

I too am procrastinating. I should be studying for my history exam. Am I? No.. I am not. I'm writing music.
I really like this. A lot. I've been getting into electronic a lot recently. Anyhow, good job on this one. Good luck with the rest of school.

yagru responds:

thanks man! right back at ya.

electronic is pretty sweet eh?

have a good winter break!

Harsh Uncaring Bat Country Harsh Uncaring Bat Country

Fear and Loathing. Good choice.

One of my favorite movies. I'm really beginning to enjoy this breakcore style.
I like it when it falls apart in the late middle section. Cools sounds.

Into The Sun {DEMO} Into The Sun {DEMO}

Cool Beats

I really like the whole song.
Scoring is a fun thing to play with.
Reminds me a lot of the Flaming Lips movie Christmas on Mars. Not necessarily in the same genre, but the style seems to fit and the illustration you suggest gives me those images.
YEAH!

Cebster responds:

thanks for the review pal. its not really good i dont think hahah just relistining to it i kinda thought of cutting it from NGs anyways allthough im sure you think its okish what you said in your review gave me a warm feeling of belonging. anyways thanks